Prevents excessively rapid and uncontrolled inflow of extraneous water into the sewer system and ensures sewer ventilation.
Aquastop can provide a simple and inexpensive solution to heavy rainfall overwhelming the sewer system and the connected sewage treatment infrastructure.
In heavy rain, the sewer system sometimes has to handle eight to ten times the usual volume of water. Treatment plants and sewer systems are often unequal to such a challenge, resulting in high costs.
Aquastop reliably prevents excessively rapid and uncontrolled inflow into the sewer system and, if desired, ensures sewer ventilation. This generates considerable savings in treatment costs. In the case of divided systems, an extraneous water seal prevents inflow of rainwater into the foul water sewer.
Applications include all common combined and divided systems and any underground systems where little or even no water penetration can be tolerated.
- Low capital costs
- Effective extraneous water seal
- Reduced sewage treatment costs
- Quick to install, easy to handle
- Lightweight, compact and robust construction
- Ventilation/venting largely retained
- Maximum service life
- No additional moistening after extended drought
- High quality standards and quality assurance