Rat control in the sewer system and in road sewer drains
The methods previously used for controlling rats in the sewer system have led to highly toxic substances very largely not being degraded and so remaining in the environmental cycle.
Therefore, pest controller Andreas Vollack has invented a legally compliant and environmentally sustainable rat bait station for use in sewer manholes - the FZV30. Thanks to the diving bell-inspired design and food trap edge, poison baits neither get wet nor washed away. The water cycle remains free of rat poison.
COALSI is the exclusive distribution partner for FZV30 rat bait station - for use in the sewer as well as for street drains.
- Legally certain and statutorily compliant rat control in the sewer system
- No contact between bait and water - no environmental impact
- Convenient bait loading and inspection from street level
- Bait and attractants securely fastened in the cap
- Bait does not wash away, move to and fro or float if the manhole floods
- Robust HD-PE and stainless steel construction with no moving parts
- Not damaged by high-pressure sewer cleaning
- Compliant with general accident prevention regulations
- Extensive range of accessories